WELCOME

My name is Terry-Lynn and I am a middle years teacher in the Canadian prairies. I decided to start this blog because there is a lack of truly Canadian resources and perspective on the net. Thus the purpose of this blog is to critique websites and generally talk about my experiences as a Canadian teacher.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Website Critique Criteria













I thought I would just post my criteria for critiquing websites.          

 Ease of Use                           1                     2                        3                          4                         5
Quantity of Materials            1                     2                        3                          4                         5
Quality of Materials              1                     2                        3                          4                         5
Price                                       1                     2                        3                          4                         5

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment